All new rifles are built off our CNC machine billet upper and lower receivers. This is the heart of the rifle, and needs to be as tight as possible for precision accuracy. We will configure you a custom gun to fit your specific needs as a competition shooter, law enforcement/military, or gun enthusiast. These make a great hunting platform for wild hogs, varmints, or even deer. Our lead time on Krown-15 is very short because we have a lot of the parts on hand ready to go. We can build a gun to meet your specs or make suggestions to meet your shooting needs. Please feel free to use our contact page if you have any questions about our Krown-15 rifles.
Base Model Specs
Base Models start at $1,695 and are available in our online store For a custom build, please contact us for a price quote.
King’s Arsenal upper/lower receiver are 7075 aluminum and a very tight fit. We fine tune a stock trigger for you, and put an A2 grip. It comes with a standard m4 adjustable stock. The barrel is m4 contour, 1:9 twist with an A2 flash hider installed. Comes with a Samson Evo Aluminum hand guard.
- 16” match med weight, twist or straight flute, 4150 CMV (cro-moly vanadium barrel, black parkerized, 6 groove 1:9 twist) carbine length gas
- 12” aluminum Samson Evo handguard with full top rail
- includes A2 flash hider, charging handle & bolt carrier group
- Mil Spec Lower Parts kit with ALG trigger. Magpul MOE Stock.
For bull barrel or leightweight contour barrels, or any other custom configuration go to the contact us page and email us your request.
- Upgrade to 3.5 lb Geissele S3G or SD3G +$199 or 3.5 lb CMC trigger +$150
- Upgrade to Noveske 16” Stainless barrel polygonal rifling +$265 (no fluting)
- Upgrade to 16” Proof Research carbon fiber wrapped barrel + $875
300 Blackout Pistol
We also build Krown-15s in a pistol configuration for 300 Blackout. You can find these in our online store.